Declarations of interest
Declarations of interest for agenda item 'Planning Applications'
- Councillor Jamie Checkland - Personal - Councillor Checkland declared a personal interest in application no 20/01207/COU as he knows the Applicant’s neighbour.
- Councillor Janet Eagland - Personal - Councillor Eagland declared a personal interest in application no 20/00722/SCC as she is the Staffordshire County Council Ward Division Member for Lichfield Rural North including Alrewas.
- Councillor Jeyan Anketell - - Councillor Anketell made the committee aware in relation to application no. 20/01207/COU that he is a frequent customer to the neighbouring hot food takeaway businesses and had received emails from neighbours opposing the application to which he had made no comment.
- Councillor Thomas Marshall - Personal - Councillor Marshall declared a personal interest in application no 20/01207/COU as the Objector is known to him.
- Councillor Wai-Lee Ho - Personal - Councillor Ho declared a personal interest in application no 20/01207/COU as the Applicant is a potential competitor as his family own a hot food takeaway business in Lichfield and he agreed to not take part in the debate and the vote.