There are a number of organisations which are independent from the council, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the council can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the council, usually elected councillors, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the council’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Armed Forces Liaison Member
- Cannock Chase AONB Committee
- Erasmus Darwin Foundation
- GBSLEP Joint Scrutiny Committee
- Greater Birmingham Local Enterprise Partnership
- Guild of St. Mary's Centre
- Lichfield District Board
- Lichfield District Safer Neighbourhood Panel
- Lichfield Garrick Trust
- Local Government Association General Assembly
- South East Staffs Citizens' Advice Bureau
- Southern Staffordshire Partnership
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Joint Waste Board
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Planning Forum
- Staffordshire County Council Health Select Committee
- Staffordshire Playing Fields Association
- Staffordshire Police and Crime Panel
- Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Support West Midlands Employers
- West Midlands Local Government Association - Leaders Board