There are a number of organisations which are independent from the council, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the council can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the council, usually elected councillors, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the council’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Cannock Chase AONB Committee
- Corporate Parenting Panel
- GBSLEP Joint Scrutiny Committee
- Greater Birmingham Local Enterprise Partnership
- Guild of St. Mary's Centre
- Lichfield District Board
- Lichfield District Tourism Association - Executive Committee
- Lichfield Garrick Trust
- Local Government Association General Assembly
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Joint Waste Board
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Planning Forum
- Staffordshire County Council Health Select Committee
- Staffordshire Police and Crime Panel
- Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Support West Midlands Employers
- University Hospitals Birmingham
- West Midlands Local Government Association - Leaders Board