Agenda and minutes
Venue: Committee Room, Frog Lane, Lichfield
Contact: Wendy Johnson
Apologies for Absence
Apologies for absence were received from Councillor Mrs Bacon, Bamborough, Drinkwater, Powell and A Yeates.
Declarations of Interest
Councillor Mrs Stanhope MBE declared a personal interest as the Chair of Lichfield Canals & Hatherton Restoration Trust (Objector) is known to her.
Councillor Mrs Baker declared a personal interest as some of the Objectors are known to her.
Subject to the inclusion of apologies being added from Councillor Strachan, the Minutes of the Meeting held on 11 February 2019 previously circulated were taken as read, approved as a correct record and signed by the Chairman.
Applications for permission for development were considered with the recommendations of the Director of Place and Community and any letters of representation and petitions of observations/representations together with a supplementary report of observations/representations received since the publication of the agenda in association with Planning Application 17/01191/OUFMEI
17/01191/OUFMEI – Hybrid Planning Application comprising full Planning Application for the construction of a sustainable mixed use urban extension comprising of 475 dwellings, new vehicular access points onto Claypit Lane and Birmingham Road, the remodelling and formation of a roundabout at the junction of Fosseway Lane and Claypit Lane, Comprehensive Green Infrastructure including up to 16.55 HA of Country Park, Footpaths, Cycleways, Multifunctional Open Space including Children’s Play Areas, Community Orchard, Open Space for Informal Sport and sustainable urban drainage systems, foul and surface water drainage infrastructure including balancing ponds, and other ancillary infrastructure and ground remodelling.
With Outline Applications for the serviced provision of 1.09 HA of Land for a Primary School and 1.9 HA for Strategic Sports provision with all matters reserved except access
Deanslade Park, Land South of Falkland Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Deanslade Park Consortium
(1) Subject to the owners/applicants first entering into a Section 106 Legal Agreement under Town and Country Planning Act (as amended) to secure contributions/planning obligations towards:-
1. On-site affordable housing provision.
2. On-site Public Open Space Provision (including Delivery of Country Park).
3. On-site Sports Provision (including changing facilities).
4. Bus Service and Travel Pack Contribution.
5. Primary School Education Contribution.
6. Travel Plan.
7. Off-site highway works.
8. Maintenance Management Company.
(2) If the Section 106 Legal Agreement is not signed/completed by the 15th April 2019 or the expiration of any further agreed extension of time, then powers be delegated to officers to refuse planning permission based on the unacceptability of the development without the required contributions and undertakings as outlined in the report then planning permission be approved subject to conditions contained in the report of the Director of Place and Community.
(PRIOR TO CONSIDERATION OF THE APPLICATION REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE BY MRS CHRISTINE BULL, CHAIR OF LICHFIELD & HATHERTON CANALS RESTORATION TRUST (OBJECTOR) AND MR ROB BEATTIE OF TAYLOR WIMPEY (APPLICANT))